Tuesday, March 31, 2015

A to Z Challenge 2015

Cant believe I have just signed up for the A to Z blogging Challenge 2015 !!

The audacity to even imagine that I will write one blog everyday in the month of April is making me mock myself. !!

I remember reading the various blogs that were part of the A to Z Challenge last year and that made me want to write more regularly. A lot of unfinished drafts lie around in my blog, a line or two written, but never ever finished. The fact that there have been only 3 or 4 posted blogs in the last one year is yet another indication of my lethargy. This year, I wanted to sign up for this challenge and see if i can manage to stay with the pack and try to be successful in finishing the challenge.

The deadline for the theme reveal for the challenge was 23rd March and I have only just decided to sign up for the challenge. Guess that pretty much sums up my ability to miss deadlines. To make matters even worse, I have not even thought of a theme yet.

With the 1st of April almost here, i am not sure i will stick to a theme for this year. My first focus will be to make sure I blog everyday of the month. Will be writing on random topics based on the alphabet for the day.

Well, a great man once said - A job well begun is a job half done !! That is it then. I am off to complete the other half of my job !!

Looking forward to a blog filled month.


2 comments:

  1. Awesome!!! Remember-- no plagiarism! :D don't be a fraud.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome!!! Remember-- no plagiarism! :D don't be a fraud.

    ReplyDelete